Sloane Square, Rembrandt Close
£125.00 per night
- In the heart of Chelsea, only 2 minute walk to Sloane Square tube station
- One first floor double bedroom with en suite bathroom and separate shower
- Convenient for the King’s Road with its multitude of shops and restaurants
- Available for single occupancy at same price
- WiFi, en suite bathroom, cooked breakfast
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Sloane Square, Central London
This upmarket area offers great shopping and a wide variety of restaurants, especially along the King’s Road. Sloane Square is also home to the Royal Court theatre which stages innovative and often thought-provoking plays. The Saatchi Gallery featuring interactive modern art – has its new home at the Duke of York’s headquarters nearby.
In what is known as The Royal Borough this area is very upmarket and fashionable. Enjoy wandering down the King’s Road.
Possibly less known and yet a must for tourists to visit is the Chelsea Physic Garden with its ‘Secret Garden’, a centre of education, beauty and relaxation. Founded in 1673 by the Worshipful Society of Apothecaries, it continues to research the properties, origins and conservation of over 5000 species of plants. There are few institutions in the United Kingdom with an unbroken three centuries of service and none of them is so close to the heart of the nation as “The Men in Scarlet”, the Chelsea Pensioners, and their home, the Royal Hospital Chelsea. Located near to the Army Museum where visitors can find out how Britain’s past has helped to shape our present and its future.
Nearest tube station
- Sloane Square (Circle and District Line) Zone 1
- Only one stop on the underground to Victoria