Notting Hill, Westbourne Park (VW)
£73.00 – £305.00 per night
- Very attractive, spacious house in a tree lined street.
- Tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer, TV in the bedrooms
- Generous continental breakfast served in a spacious kitchen/dining room overlooking the garden
- English breakfast £7.50 per person extra, payable to the Host directly
- Parking by private arrangement, Wi-Fi and private facilities
- Restaurants, shops, cinemas within 2 minutes’ walking distance
- Ideal for large families or friends travelling together
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Notting Hill Gate, Central London
This is a new Victorian house in as much as the old Victorian house was taken down and rebuilt brick by brick to look the same but to have all the modern amenities – the whole process took around five years and the host, who is a writer by profession has written a book on the whole saga which I am sure you will find on your bedside table.
Enjoy this trendy and fashionable area offering a wide variety of upmarket boutiques and restaurants. The famous Portobello Road antiques market which is at its busiest on Saturdays, draws visitors from all over the world. You will find vintage clothes, jewellery, paintings, furniture and much more. Home to the multi-cultural annual Notting Hill Carnival held at the end of August.
Trendy and popular tourist area – make sure you visit the very large antiques market in Portobello Road
For keen walkers or joggers Hyde Park is nearby. Within walking distance of cosmopolitan Bayswater with its many shops and restaurants and the elegant Whiteleys shopping mall.
There are many bus stops close by within a couple of minutes’ walk going to Oxford Street, Bond Street, Kensington, and many more destinations.
Nearest tube station
- Bayswater (Circle and District Lines) Zone 1
- Royal Oak (Hammersmith & City and Circle lines) Zone 2