This is a good indication of availability.
Oxford Circus, Great Titchfield Street
£50.00 – £150.00 per night
- Second floor twin or double with en suite shower
- TV and Tea/Coffee making facility in every room
- Third floor double bedroom with en suite shower
- In the heart of the West End, no lift
- Extra bed for a child can be arranged
- Wi-Fi, en suite shower rooms, cooked breakfast
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Oxford Circus, central London
You will be in the heart of the West End, near the beginning (or end) of the iconic Oxford Street, with a marvellous mix of department stores and shops. For many this is the ultimate shopping destination. Selfridges is an exciting store with fantastic shop windows, and the flagship Marks & Spencer is directly opposite. For luxury shopping take a trip down Bond Street and Regent Street. There are four underground stations in Oxford Street: Marble Arch, Bond Street, Oxford Circus and Tottenham Court Road. At the end of Regent Street just by Oxford Circus underground are Piccadilly Circus and Leicester Square.
For those who love to shop you will be spoilt for choice. A busy and buzzy area
You will also be close to Hyde Park where it is lovely to stroll in the summer. Make sure you visit Speakers Corner on a Sunday morning for lively “free speech”.
Nearest tube stations
- Oxford Circus (Central, Victoria and Bakerloo line) zone 1
- Great Portland Street (Hammersmith & City, Metropolitan and Circle line) zone 1
- Warren Street (Victoria line) zone 1