- This is a good indication of availability.
Culford Gardens, Sloane Square
£100.00 – £180.00 per night
- Recently refurbished to a very high standard
- Second Floor Flat with a lift
- Double Bedroom with adjacent private bathroom.
- Television in double bedroom.
- Second bedroom only let for members of same family or same group.
- Breakfast taken in the kitchen.
- Car parking on the street with meters.
Situated less than three minutes walk to Sloane Square and just behind the famous Peter Jones department store on the Kings Road, is this second floor flat in a red brick mansion block.
The property is in a very sought after area in the heart of Chelsea and opposite the Duke of Yorks on Kings Road with the Saatchi Gallery and all the many shops and restaurants of the area. In addition the property is close to the V&A, Hyde Park, Kensington Gardens, Harrods, The Natural History Museum to name but a few of the points of interest in the vicinity.
The transport links are very good with buses from Kings Road and Sloane square all over town and the tube from Sloane Square connecting with all the major lines.
Nearest Tube Station: Sloane Square Tube Station (District & Circle Lines).
Main bus routes to the West End.