Putney Bridge, Church Gate (B)
£55.00 – £105.00 per night
- Very beautiful house built in 1697 and featured in magazines
- First floor double bedroom (Queen) with en suite bathroom
- Top floor double (Queen) and twin bedroom with private bathroom
- Three minutes to the underground
- Exceptional quality and service
- WiFi, private and en suite facilities, cooked breakfast
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Putney Bridge, south west London
Putney Bridge is famous as a vantage point for the Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race held each spring. Lovely shops and restaurants nearby.
Direct access to the River Thames for long walks and a pretty enclave of shops and restaurants
Only minutes away from Kensington on the District Line, and a short bus ride to the King’s Road and Chelsea. Earls Court is only 10 minutes away, and Knightsbridge the West End and Victoria station 20 minutes. The nearby Fulham road is on several main bus routes into town and only 20 minutes to The Natural History, and to the Science and Victoria and Albert Museums.
Nearest tube station
- Putney Bridge (District line), zone 2