Putney Bridge, Church Gate (A)
£50.00 – £140.00 per night
- Gorgeous home belonging to hosts of Church Gate (B) and the word luxury is just right
- Self-contained flat offering self-catering arrangement
- Double bedroom, lounge with sofa bed available for 3rd visitor and fully fitted kitchen
- WiFi, private facilities and self-catering
Self-Contained Flat, Bed and breakfast accommodation in Putney Bridge, South West London
Putney Bridge is famous as a vantage point for the Oxford and Cambridge Boat Race held each spring. Lovely shops and restaurants nearby.
Direct access to the River Thames for long walks and a pretty enclave of shops and restaurants
Only minutes away from Kensington on the District Line, and a short bus ride to the King’s Road and Chelsea. Earls Court is only 10 minutes away, and Knightsbridge the West End and Victoria station 20 minutes. The nearby Fulham road is on several main bus routes into town and only 20 minutes to The Natural History, Science and Victoria and Albert Museums.
Nearest tube station
- Putney Bridge (District line) zone 2