This is a good indication of availability.
Notting Hill, Westbourne Park (SR)
£110.00 – £190.00 per night
- One lovely, large and very English twin bedded room decorated in a classically English way.
- Tea/coffee making facilities and a hairdryer, TV in the main bedroom
- Parking by private arrangement
- Standard second double room with en suite shower room on the 1st floor. The host only allows this to be used if it’s a party of 3 or 4 if hey are children
- Parking, Wi-Fi and private facilities
- Guests have the use of a very large ground floor dining room where they have breakfast
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Notting Hill Gate, Central London
This is a residential area of Notting Hill Gate and the house is situated between the Bayswater and Royal Oak subways and very near to the Paddington basin and of course the train station. This is a very convenient area for shopping in either Portobello Road market or Oxford Street and there are many buses to all areas. This is a safe walking area. The guests have free Wi-Fi.
Enjoy this trendy and fashionable area offering a wide variety of upmarket boutiques and restaurants. The famous Portobello Road antiques market which is at its busiest on Saturdays, draws visitors from all over the world. You will find vintage clothes, jewellery, paintings, furniture and much more. Home to the multi-cultural annual Notting Hill Carnival held at the end of August.
Trendy and popular tourist area – make sure you visit the very large antiques market in Portobello Road
For keen walkers or joggers Hyde Park is nearby. Within walking distance of cosmopolitan Bayswater with its many shops and restaurants and the elegant Whiteleys shopping mall.
Nearest tube station
- Bayswater (Circle and District Lines) Zone 1
- Royal Oak (Hammersmith & City and Circle lines) Zone 2