Victoria and Pimlico, Cambridge Street
£96.00 per night
- Charming second floor flat with balcony
- One attractive double bedroom with own adjacent walk-in shower
- Available for single occupancy at same price
- Particularly quiet home
- Pimlico and Victoria stations within 10 minutes walk and Sloane Square 15 minutes
- WiFi and private facilities
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Victoria, Central London
You are near Buckingham Palace and the beautiful St James’s Park with its large lake, home to a wide variety of birds including pelicans, geese, ducks and swans. At the back of the park Horse Guards Parade hosts many royal and public occasions such as Trooping the Colour. Continue your stroll to Westminster where the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and Westminster Abbey are located. And just near to Victoria Station are two of London’s main theatres, the Victoria Palace Theatre and the Apollo Theatre.
Victoria coach station is the point of arrival (or departure) for travellers from many parts of Europe, as well as cities in the UK. From Victoria you have direct public transport links to London’s main 4 airports – Heathrow (take the underground), Gatwick (take the Gatwick Express train direct), Stansted and Luton (take the airport bus direct).
A very central area, near Buckingham Place and Westminster Abbey, and a great hub for arrivals in London
Visit the mini-exhibition centre of the Royal Horticultural Society or shop and then eat at the chic new Cardinal Place. Westminster Cathedral is the mother church of the Roman Catholic community in the United Kingdom. Pimlico is very close to the River Thames and the Tate Gallery.
Nearest tube station
- Pimlico (Victoria line) zone 1
- Victoria (Piccadilly, Victoria, Circle and District lines) zone 1