Swiss Cottage, Belsize Road
£46.00 – £120.00 per night
- First floor triple bedroom with private bathroom (can also be twin/double)
- Two second floor double bedrooms (available for single occupancy)
- Second floor triple bedroom (can also be twin/double)
- Parking sometimes available by arrangement, WiFi and one bedroom with private bathroom
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Swiss Cottage, north London
Historically the area was a dairy and farm in open countryside. Today Swiss Cottage is a thriving upmarket residential area with Local attractions including an ultra modern Odeon cinema with IMAX, and a massive Library, The Hampstead Theatre and assorted shops cover the length of the Finchley Road. The large Swiss Cottage Leisure Centre was completely redeveloped and and now houses 2 swimming pools, a gym and a climbing wall, and it is within a walking distance.
Adjoining neighbourhoods include Belsize Park, Hampstead Village, St John’s Wood, West Hampstead and Kilburn with its very popular Tricycle cinema and theatre. Quick access to the centre – just two stops to Baker Street on the underground, and three to Bond Street and the West End. Visitors arriving from Stansted can take the airport bus to Finchley Road underground which is one stop to Swiss Cottage (or easy to walk) and West Hampstead. The Jubilee Line takes you to ExCel, Canary Wharf, Docklands, and the City, the financial centre of London.
A great location for the centre by bus or underground and a good area to be
Next to the tube station you will find Hampstead Theatre, Swiss Cottage Library and opposite the large Odeon Cinema. If you are looking for somewhere to eat, stroll down Finchley Road towards the O2 Centre where there are many restaurants, shops and a large supermarket.
Nearest tube station
- Swiss Cottage (Jubilee line), zone 2.
- Also close to South Hampstead Overground station (two stops to Euston)
- Number 46 takes you to St Pancras
- Number 82 takes you to Victoria
- Number 31 takes you to Camden Market