South Kensington, Thurloe St 1 Bedroom Apartment
£250.00 per night
- Self-contained flat, You will have the whole apartment to yourself
- 3 nights minimum booking
- Large, beautiful bedroom with queen sized bed
- Roll away bed for 3rd Person
- A very well equipped fully fitted kitchen which has washer/dryer, dishwasher, fridge, cooker, utensils etc.
- Load of gyms and Yoga centres in the neighbourhood.
- Wi-Fi, private facilities and self-catering
- NO SMOKING
Self-Contained Apartment in South Kensington, south west London
Bright, high-ceilinged London stucco home with secluded garden, peaceful despite proximity to all the action. It’s very close (3 mins walk) to the greatest London museums- Natural History Museum, The V&A, The Science Museum and the Royal Albert Hall. It is literally five minutes on foot to beautiful Hyde Park and The Serpentine. Harrods and Knightsbridge, or Sloane Square and Kings Road Chelsea are a ten minute walk away.
A huge choice of lovely eateries, bars and restaurants on the doorstep complete the neighbourhood feel.
Thirty seconds from the front door is a docking station for London’s Bikes, and adjacent to that is the South Kensington Tube. A taxi rank sits opposite the tube and near that are several strategic bus-stops.
1 minute walk to South Kensington and to many buses going all over London. Great shopping in Knightsbridge- Harrods, Harvey Nicholls and more, plus the whole of Sloane Street, Kings Road and Fulham Road, Chelsea and South Kensington – all within walking distance. Load of gyms and Yoga centres in the neighbourhood.
Nearest tube station
- South Kensington (District, Circle and Piccadilly Lines) Zone 1