South Kensington, Onslow Mews West
£130.00 per night
- First floor double bedroom with own private bathroom
- In a prestigious location close to so many great museums
- Many restaurants and cafes nearby
- Same price for single occupancy
- WiFi, private bathroom,
- 4 Nights minimum booking
Bed and breakfast accommodation in South Kensington, central London
Welcome to South Kensington, home to 18 world famous cultural, scientific and academic institutions – including the Royal Albert Hall, two Royal Parks and so much more. This is the place to visit for innovation, inspiration and learning in the arts and science. The origins of this extraordinary area date back to the mid-nineteenth century and Prince Albert’s vision about how to invest the profits from the Great Exhibition of 1851.
In what is known as The Royal Borough this area is very chic and fashionable
You are near the Victoria and Albert Museum, the family-friendly Science Museum and just next door you’ll find London’s Natural History Museum. From here the world-famous Harrods store is within walking distance. This upmarket area offers great shopping and a wide variety of restaurants and eateries. Essential on the tourist agenda for visitors to London.
Nearest tube station
- South Kensington (Circle and District Line) Zone 1
- Only two stops on the underground to Victoria