- This is a good indication of availability.
Pembroke Road, Kensington
£90.00 – £190.00 per night
- Two twin bedded rooms on second floor which adjacent private bathroom.
- Second bedroom only let for members of same family or same group.
- Television in both bedrooms and use of a sitting room on the first floor.
- Breakfast taken in the attractive dining room on the ground floor.
- Car parking facilities either in the garage or on the drive way at additional cost.
Large comfortable family home built around 1950 on four floors, decorated with a mixture of elegant modern furniture, antiques and many pictures on the walls. A pretty garden at the back of the home and a small terrace where one could take breakfast coffee. Steps up to the front door.
High Street Kensington, with its vast array of trendy shops, boutiques, cafes, restaurants, and walking distance to the wonderful Holland Park, walking distance to the Museums and very short bus ride to Knightsbridge and the West End.
Nearest Tube Station: Kensington High Street Tube Station (District & Circle Lines) or Earls Court Tube Station (District, Circle and Piccadilly Lines).
Main bus routes to the West End.