Paddington, Cleveland Square
£120.00 per night
- Minimum 3 Nights booking
- Self-catering arrangement
- Very pretty self-contained garden flat
- Double bedroom and sofa bed so can also be twin bedroom
- Breakfast on the peaceful patio, weather permitting
- WiFi, private facilities, self-catering
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Paddington, Central London
A busy and central location with a wide variety of shops, cafés and restaurants. From Heathrow it is just a 20 minute ride on the Paddington Express into London. Close to the Serpentine with its Italianate fountains and boating in the spring/summer. Also near J.M Barrie’s house, and Kensington Palace with the famous Peter Pan statue and the impressive Albert Memorial. Take the opportunity to visit Queensway with its many ethnic restaurants and home to one of the most renowned Turkish Baths in London.
A lively and cosmopolitan area with quiet side streets
If you enjoy walking then it will take you about 20-25 minutes to Portobello Market, the Victoria and Albert, Science, Natural History and Geological museums. Marble Arch and Oxford Street are just a short bus ride away.
Nearest tube stations
- Paddington (Bakerloo, Hammersmith & City, District and Circle Line)
- Bayswater (Circle and District Line) zone 1