This is a good indication of availability.
Notting Hill Gate, Dawson Place
£106.00 – £145.00 per night
- Four comfortable and attractive ground floor bedrooms (can be twin, double or triple),each with modern en suite shower
- Kitchen for very simple cooking
- Only home in the centre offering parking by private arrangement
- Garden available for relaxing
- Parking, WiFi and en suite facilities
- Availability on request
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Notting Hill Gate, central London
Enjoy this trendy and fashionable area offering a wide variety of upmarket boutiques and restaurants. The famous Portobello Road antiques market which is at its busiest on Saturdays, draws visitors from all over the world. You will find vintage clothes, jewellery, paintings, furniture and much more. Home to the multi-cultural annual Notting Hill Carnival held at the end of August.
Trendy and popular tourist area – make sure you visit the very large antiques market in Portobello Road
For keen walkers or joggers Hyde Park is nearby. Within walking distance of cosmopolitan Bayswater with its many shops and restaurants and the elegant Whiteleys shopping mall.
Nearest tube station
- Notting Hill Gate (Central Line) zone 1