Grosvenor Road, Pimlico
£96.00 per night
- Double bedroom with en-suite bathroom
- Spacious Balcony
- Available for single visitor at same price
- Delightful 3rd floor flat with lift
- A few minutes away from Tate Britain
- Glorious views across the Thames and Bridges
- Wi-Fi provided, Lovely En-suite bathroom
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Pimlico, Central London
This lovely flat is right on the River Thames with most beautiful, uninterrupted River views. You are also near Buckingham Palace and the beautiful St James Park with its large lake, home to a wide variety of birds including pelicans, geese, ducks and swans. At the back of the park Horse Guards Parade hosts many royal and public occasions such as Trooping the Colour. Continue your stroll to Westminster where the Houses of Parliament, London Eye and Westminster Abbey are located. And just near to Victoria Station are two of London’s main theatres, the Victoria Palace Theatre and the Apollo Theatre. Victoria coach station is the point of arrival (or departure) for travellers from many parts of Europe, as well as cities in the UK. From Victoria you have direct public transport links to London’s four main airports – Heathrow (take the underground), Gatwick (take the Gatwick Express train direct), Stansted and Luton (take the airport bus direct).
Uninterrupted River Views, a very central area, walking distance to Buckingham Place and Westminster Abbey, and a great hub for arrivals in London
Visit the mini-exhibition centre of the Royal Horticultural Society or shop and then eat at the chic new Cardinal Place. Westminster Cathedral is the mother church of the Roman Catholic community in the United Kingdom. You will be one minute to the River Thames and two minutes to the Tate Gallery.
Nearest tube station
- Pimlico (Victoria line) Zone 1
- Victoria (Piccadilly, Circle and District lines) Zone 1
- Vauxhall (Victoria line) Zone 1, Vauxhall Over ground Station
- Next to the River Thames and the Tate Gallery.
- 5 minute walk to Tate Britain
- 15 minute walk to Houses of Parliament, Westminster Abbey and St James’s Park