Chiswick, Wolseley Gardens
£64.00 – £78.00 per night
- Owned by a young family
- Generous Continental Breakfast served
- Newly decorated room and modern en-suite bathroom
- English, Italian, Portuguese and Dutch is spoken
- Friendly Dog and Cat
- Wi-Fi, private facilities
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Stamford Brook, West London
This beautiful, totally renovated Victorian character house is situated in the Grove Park area of Chiswick, The house is tastefully decorated, and boasts a stunning new ground floor partly open plan forming living room leading down two steps to a fabulous kitchen/breakfast room with wide patio doors leading out into the charming lawned rear garden which also has a lovely patio area. The room for our guests is situated on the first floor (17 steps) of this 4 floor house. The tastefully furnished double bedroom overlooking the lovely garden at the rear has a high quality trundle bed which can be converted to either a double or two single beds. The en-suite shower room is newly constructed to the highest standard, with a large walk in shower enclosure, wash hand basin and W.C.
The charming hosts are a lovely couple plus 2 young sons, an extremely friendly dog and elderly cat. They enjoy company and meeting people, and they are very well travelled – the perfect hosts.
The Underground and Overground train station of Gunnersbury is about 6 minutes’ walk with direct trains to Richmond (approximately 10 minutes) and Central London (approximately 20 minutes).
Quiet and attractive suburban area with a Village atmosphere, accessible to many places of interest
Strand on the Green by the Thames is less than ten minutes’ walk with its riverside pubs as is Chiswick House, the famous Palladian landmark set in lovely grounds ideal for walks or picnics. Chiswick High Road, the heart of the community, is a similar distance with a wide range of shops, restaurants and pubs. Near many famous landmarks such as Hammersmith Bridge which has been used in several film locations (Sliding Doors).
Nearest tube station
- Gunnersbury (District line) Zone 3
- Very convenient location to Heathrow Airport
- The National Archives at Kew, London Museum of Water And Steam and Hogarth’s House, William Hogarth’s country home and museum are near by places to visit
- Kew Gardens and Richmond Park are also interesting places very close to the property
- Easy access to Windsor Castle and Town and beautiful Eton on the river side with trendy restaurants and pleasure boats