- This is a good indication of availability.
Baynes Mews, Belsize Village
£85.00 – £275.00 per night
- Double bedroom on the first floor with a King-sized bed with a private bathroom.
- Second bedroom on the first floor with a modern bunk bed
- Second bedroom only let for members of same family or same group.
- Double bedroom on the second floor with a double bed and a private shower room.
- No Television in the House.
- Breakfast taken in the attractive dining room on the ground floor.
- Extra W.C and a Utility Room with washing and drying machine on the ground floor.
- Very friendly cat and dog (Spaniel).
- Car parking facilities in the garage at additional cost.
The house was originally built in 1851 and rebuilt in August 2011 behind the original façade. It is one of 8 properties in the Mews and is in a conservation area. In total the house have 4 bedrooms, 3 bathrooms two reception rooms, dining/kitchen, garage, utility room and additional toilet. But only two first floor rooms are available for Bed & Breakfast. There is no garden but many pots outside.
The Property is located in a very quiet Mews house off Belsize Lane, 1 minute from Belsize Village. It is a 10 to 15 minutes walk to Hampstead High St, Hampstead Heath and Primrose Hill. Belsize Village offers several restaurants and cafes as well as hairdressers, beauty treatments and Pilates.
Nearest Tube Station: Swiss Cottage (Jubilee Line), Finchley Road (Metropolitan and Overground) and Belsize Park (Northern Line). Therefore easy access to the west end, City, Waterloo and Kings Cross and Euston.
Buses from Finchley Road (no.13 or 82) to Lords Cricket Ground, Regents Park, Baker Street, Oxford St, Marble Arch, Park Lane, Hyde Park Corner and Victoria. Also buses from Haverstock Hill (Belsize Park) no.168 to Holborn, Waterloo (National Theatre and South Bank).