Battersea, Kersley Street
£84.00 – £156.00 per night
- Charming House in a quiet street
- Large attractive double bedroom with en-suite bathroom/shower room
- Second floor double room with private shower room
- Attic room with en-suite bathroom, very private
- Cooked breakfast can be provided for £5.00 per person payable to the Host directly upon request
- Car parking on the street with meters, free weekends.
- Only a few minutes walking distance to Battersea Park, Albert Bridge, Battersea Bridge and Chelsea
- Wi-Fi and private facilities
Bed and Breakfast accommodation by the Battersea Park, South West London
London Bed & Breakfast Agency pleased to offer this beautiful House in South West London at Kersley Street. Guest wishing to attend to Wimbledon Tennis Grounds – the Host provides transfers to Wimbledon at extra cost. The Host provides a very substantial and varied Continental Breakfast including home made Granola. Cooked breakfast can be provided at extra cost upon request.
A very peaceful but Central area, near to bus routes around other parts of Central London.
Set on the edge of the Thames River, Battersea Park is a beautiful park with so much to do. You can hire a row boat or pedalo on the boating lake, hire a scooter, bike, tricycle or visit the small zoo. Alternatively there is plenty to do for free like visit the Pagoda of Peace, check out the fountains or the stunning views.
This is an ideal location for Chelsea Flower Show, Wimbledon, Catching the River Boat from Chelsea Bridge, Close to Kings Road Chelsea
Easy Bus Ride to: Science Museum, and Natural History Museum, Victoria and Albert Museum
There is a new huge development going on at Battersea Power Station (opening soon) and convenient for the newly opened American Embassy.
Nearest rail station
- Battersea Park Station and Clapham Junction (Zone 2)
Latchmere is the nearest bus stop at the end of Kersley Street and routes 44, 49, 319 and 345 arrive every few minutes to take you to other Central London attractions and to other tube and over ground stations.
Parking: We can provide you with day passes issued by Wandsworth Council for £7.00 per day, these day passes are put in the windscreen with the registration of the vehicle.