Bed and breakfast accommodation in Shepherds Bush, west London
Possibly the most cosmopolitan area in west London, Shepherds Bush boasts a wider diversity of nationalities and their respective cuisines and customs than anywhere else. The area is served by having no less than five major tube lines, the Central, Hammersmith & City from Shepherds Bush and the District, Circle and Piccadilly lines from Hammersmith.
Lively cosmopolitan area with the largest shopping indoor mall in Europe on its doorstep
You can be in the heart of the West End of London in less than 20 minutes by jumping on the 94 bus anywhere in “The Bush” which will take you direct to Shaftesbury Avenue (theatreland) through the heart of Notting Hill Gate, Hyde Park, Marble Arch and Oxford Street. This area is now home to Westfield, the second largest shopping indoor centre in Europe with a myriad of shops and restaurants. You are also only a 20 minute walk to Notting Hill.
Nearest tube stations
- Shepherd’s Bush (Central line) zone 2
- Shepherd’s Bush Market (Hammersmith & City line) zone 2
- Goldhawk Road (Hammersmith & City line) zone 2
- Close to large indoor shopping centre Westfield
- The 94 bus takes you to Oxford Street, Regents Street and Piccadilly Circus. The No 49 bus takes you to Chelsea and South Kensington