This is a good indication of availability.
Stamford Brook, Netheravon Road
£65.00 – £90.00 per night
- Two neighbouring houses, each offering a self-catering arrangement (breakfast food is provided)
- Each home offers entire top floor with a twin bedroom, kitchen, bathroom and lounge
- One house also offers a double bedroom one floor below the twin bedroom for a single visitor travelling in the same group which is ideal for two visitors, each wanting their own bedroom (one in twin bedroom and one in double)
- 4 night minimum stay
- Self-catering WiFi, private facilities
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Stamford Brook, west London
With Turnham Green nearby, these are two select and quiet suburban areas of London where you will find tree-lined avenues with a pleasant, comfortable outlook. There is a peaceful and tranquil residential village atmosphere within close proximity to Chiswick High Road and Turnham Green, Terrace Maison Blanc delicious patisserie – the Obroma Cacao heavenly chocolate hideaway. Conveniently situated for the extensive amenities on Chiswick High Road and close to the beautiful open spaces of Ravenscourt Park, Chiswick House and its extensive grounds (where Vanity Fair was filmed) Hogarth’s House (William Hogarth, 1697-1764 artist and satirist).
Quiet and attractive suburban area accessible to many places of interest
Close proximity to River Thames riverside restaurants, historic 17th century Public house, a riverside pub offering good food and scenic views. Formerly a coffee house in 1796, the Dove was popular with writers like Graham Green and Ernest Hemingway. William Morris lived next door and it is claimed that Charles II and Nell Gwynne held secret rendezvous in the pub. Kelmscott House now serves as the headquarters for the William Morris Society. Near many famous landmarks such as Hammersmith Bridge which has been used in several film locations (Sliding Doors).
Nearest tube station
- Stamford Brook (District line) zone 2
- The 237 bus takes you to Shepherd’s Bush
- The 391 bus takes you to Kew Gardens and Richmond