This is a good indication of availability.
Ealing Broadway, Gordon Road
£60.00–£120.00 per night
- Pretty house in a quiet street, close to Ealing Broadway shopping centre
- Two first floor triple bedrooms (can also be double or twin) both with en suite bathrooms
- First floor double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- First floor double bedroom with private bathroom (available for single occupancy)
- Parking, WiFi, private and en suite facilities
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Ealing, west London
Ealing is a large thriving surburb of west london with a busy shopping and entertainment centre. This area is conveniently located for many tourist attractions including the very lovely Kew Gardens, Richmond and Windsor Castle. Heathrow Airport is only 15 minutes by train and there are many motorways nearby. You will find a wide variety of restaurants, cafes and bars
Lively area with large shopping centre
The Grade 1 listed Pittshanger Manor House in Mattock Lane has free admission and plays host to many exhibitions and cultural events. It was designed by Sir John Soane in 1800, who intended it to be his dream home. Today the house has been restored to how it might have looked in the 1800s. It is home to the largest collection of Martinware pottery in the country as well as other artworks. The gallery has exhibitions from international artists as well as work by students of architecture. There are also workshops and activities for children. The Pittshanger Manor House is open Tuesday to Friday from 1-5 pm and Saturday from 11 am-5 pm.
Directly behind the Manor House is Walpole Park which was once part of the estate grounds and hosts many yearly events including a Jazz Festival. There is a playground, cafes and two ponds. Look out for the cedar trees on the west lawn which date back to the 18th century.
Nearest tube station
- Ealing Broadway (Central and District line) zone 3
- The number 65 bus takes you to Kew Gardens and Richmond
- For further shopping, Westfield shopping centre is only 4 stops on tube
- Directly opposite Ealing Broadway station is Haven Green park which is a great place to relax, especially when the sun is shining.