This is a good indication of availability.
Acton Town, Grove Road
£48.00 – £68.00 per night
- An Artist’s Pretty cottage in a quiet street, just 2 minutes from the high street.
- Nice size first floor double bedroom with view over the garden, with a 4 foot double bed,
- Includes guests private use of state of the art 21st century bathroom
- Available for single occupancy
- TV & WiFi
- Continental Breakfast included in the price
- Cooked English Breakfast, using organic produce including homemade Bread, Jams and Marmalade can be provided with extra £5.00 per day payable to the Host.
- Parking can be arranged or £1.20 per day.
Bed and breakfast accommodation in Acton Town, west London.
Acton Town is an attractive residential area in west London, with village feel, where you will find lots of local independent coffee shops, a bakery, many cafes, plus two lovely gourmet pubs. This is a good location from which to visit Richmond, Kew Gardens is a 10 minute train journey away, Heathrow airport using the Piccadilly line underground is a 20 minute train journey. Gatwick 1 hour and 20 mins and Stanstead 1hour 30 mins.
There is a pretty local park 5 minutes away which is great for joggers.
On Thursday, Friday and Saturday mornings enjoy the local market selling clothes, handbags, fruit and vegetables, flowers and jewellery etc. Acton Town Hall has been completely refurbished and facilities include a 25 metre 8 lane swimming pool and glass fronted gym.
Busy suburb of west London with quiet residential streets
Getting anywhere into town from Acton is very easy – using the various Transport options that are all within 5 mins of the property – Over ground train connections to the Underground system and Buses a 2 min walk from the house. The Kensington Olympia exhibition centre is a 20 minute train journey. The NEW Design Museum is soon to open on High Street Kensington, the Over ground train connection form my house will take 20 mins. A bus from the bottom of the road will take you to Shepherd’s bush and the Westfield Shopping centre also in 20 mins. Connections to the Central line underground station can also be made here.
A short walk away is Gunnersbury Park and Museum which was bought for the nation from the Rothschilds. Here you will find lovely grounds with 15 tennis courts and pitch and putt golf. The local Grade 2 listed Regency Mansion houses the history museum for the London Boroughs of Ealing and Hounslow where you will find an extensive array of photos, paintings and objects depicting the changing years in the boroughs. You can also view original Victorian kitchens.
Nearest tube station
- Acton Town (Piccadilly line) zone 3
- Acton Central overground train – very easy access to the centre
10 minutes on the bus to Shepherds Bush