How To Book
There are various ways you can book with us. You need to inform us which way you would prefer:
- Bookings totalling under £200.00 will require payment in full at the time of booking.
- Payment for bookings totalling over £200.00 where arrival date is within 4 weeks will require payment in full at the time of booking.
- Payment for bookings totalling over £200.00 where arrival date is more than 4 weeks away can pay a deposit at the time of booking, and balance 2 weeks before arrival.
- Some Hosts are willing to accept the balance in cash on arrival.
Paying Deposit/Part Payment upfront and remaining amount paid on or before 2 weeks prior to arrival:
If your stay is more than 2 months ahead and total cost of stay is more than £200.00 (Two Hundred Pounds), you can use this option. Once you selected your ideal property and availability is confirmed with the Host family, we will take a deposit/part payment which usually corresponds to about 20% of total cost. You need to pay the remaining amount two weeks before the arrival date. You can use either secure Sage Pay or secure WorldPay to do this. There is one single additional £10 administration/booking fee charge added to each booking whichever payment option selected.
Using secure Sage Pay system and paying total amount of your stay:
- Make your choices: click on a home, select your room, the number of nights and ADD TO LIST. If you need to book more than one bedroom in the same home you also need to add that bedroom to list.
- Choose several homes in this way and you will see your selected homes in the sidebar. (It is helpful to be given a few choice preferences)
- When you have finalised your choices click on BOOK NOW in the sidebar which will take you to the booking form which you should complete with all the required information and submit
- We will try to book you into your first choice and if not available will go to your other choices in order of preference. If none of your choices are available we will not debit your card and will suggest alternatives
- We aim to confirm your booking within 24 hours of receipt of your credit card or bank transfer payment. Please note there is one single £10 administration/booking fee charge for each booking. Your card is only debited when we have arranged your stay in a home of your choice.
We work very quickly. Please contact us if you have not had a reply to your booking request or enquiry within 24 hours – very occasionally an email does not arrive through no fault of ours.
Using secure World Pay system to pay part payment or total amount of your stay:
Whichever method you select to pay, In order to proceed with your booking we require part payment/ deposit or full payment where applicable, only when a host family of your choice accepts your booking. We will email you all the confirmation details within 24 hours and will let you know that payment has been taken.If the homes of your choice are not available we will not take payment from your card. Instead we will let you know and email you with other suggestions.
There is one single additional £10 administration/booking fee charge added to each booking.
You can also select the option to pay by a secure link payment from WorldPay. In this case you will receive a secure payment request from WorldPay to your e-mail address, and you can pay it directly to them. Once we receive the payment confirmation from WorldPay, we will complete the booking process for you and send you a Final Booking Confirmation.
Remember that we are here to help and advise you if you need any assistance. Please do not hesitate to e-mail us at email@example.com or even call us on ++ 44 (0) 1474 708 701 if you prefer.
CONDITIONS OF BOOKING as advised by your accommodation provider:
- Within 14 days, 100% of total accommodation
- 15-27 days prior, 50% of total accommodation
- 28 days or more prior, 20% of total accommodation
- Visitors requesting a last minute booking are advised that payment is non-refundable if the booking is cancelled or visitors fail to arrive.
- We are unable to make any refund for unused accommodation but we will always do our best to re-let the accommodation and therefore offer a refund.
- LBB Agents Ltd acts as agents only. Our service is to provide information to assist you in choosing suitable accommodation. Whilst we have taken every care to ensure the quality of the accommodation, LBB Agents Ltd cannot accept responsibility for guest dissatisfaction which is the responsibility of your accommodation provider with whom you have booked. However in the unlikely event of any dissatisfaction we would request that you advise us during the period of your stay so that we can investigate this further.
- Please note that it is your responsibility to ensure that when necessary your passport and visa are valid to allow you entry into the UK. If you are refused entry, our cancellation charges as above will apply.
FOR THE ABOVE REASONS YOU ARE STRONGLY ADVISED TO TAKE OUT APPROPRIATE COMPREHENSIVE TRAVEL INSURANCE to cover you in the event of cancellation through illness or other valid reasons and also in the event of loss of personal belongings. Please speak to your Travel Agent about this.
Please also note that if your trip is cancelled because of adverse weather conditions, volcanic ash, any other kind of world events or your own personal reasons, however unfortunate, then our booking conditions will still apply. We will always do our best to re-let your accommodation and arrange a refund.
We do hope this information will help you to complete the booking form which we look forward to receiving.
One night stays
One night stays can be arranged with a few of our Hosts in our private homes with supplementary charge. Two consecutive night stays are welcome.
Children under 5
If you are bringing children under the age of 5 years, please advise us at time of enquiry. Also provide the ages of the children as not all Hosts are able to accept young children due to health and safety reasons.
Check in / out times
Early check-in: If your bedroom is not ready you will be able to leave your luggage and come back later. If it is ready you are welcome to use it. Please reconfirm your arrival time with your host.
Late arrival: If you are arriving later than 10.00 pm on the first night of your stay please let us know at the time of booking as it may not be possible to arrange your stay for that night in certain homes.
Check-out: You are generally expected to vacate your bedroom by around 10.30 am on the day of departure. You can leave your luggage to collect later by arrangement with your host family.
A generous continental breakfast is included in the price. Some of our families offer a cooked breakfast with an additional charge and this is mentioned on the accommodation details. Our hosts will always do their best to fulfil your dietary requirements.
Parking and transport
You will find that having a car in London, especially in or close to the centre, is difficult and frustrating because of the many parking restrictions and charges. There is a daily £11.50 Congestion Charge (payable from 7am – 6pm Monday-Friday) for drivers travelling into certain central areas of London. Please check with the official TFL Website for full details of Congestion Charges and T Charges for Diesel Vehicles . You can find homes offering parking under Amenities on the navigation bar. If you are coming by car please mention this at the time of booking so that we can advise you accordingly.
A travelcard (paper ticket) is useful if you plan to spend the whole day travelling around London on the tube, bus or rail, as you can hop on and off. An oyster card is better if you plan on making short single journeys on the bus or tube and saves you money on a cash fare. Please also note that many attractions may be within walking distance of each other which can often be a better way of exploring London, especially in the sunshine.